Little miss Khloee turned 6 months today. I can't believe it, time flies. She has been such a fun baby we are so lucky to have her in are family!!!


She also learned how to roll from her stomach to her back today, which will make things a bit easier so she isn't stuck on her stomach all the time. The down fall is she can roll all over now so she is much more mobile (harder for mom)

And the craziest thing today is she decided she liked her binky... weird, but I'll take it!
9 comments:
Khloee is so cute~~~ I love her bow!! That is so awesome she is taking the binky, my kids never did and I always wished they had. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
I can't believe Khloee is already 6 months old!!!! How time flies!!!!! Hooray for the binky, it is a life saver!
Now that your baby takes her binki I am going to take away Wyatt's. I just hope it is not too soon.
Happy 6 months Khloee! Wow that was so fast! Adorable bow (as usual!) and that is sooo crazy that she is taking a binky! She is the sweetest baby! Merry Christmas!
Wow They grow way to fast. I wish they stayed babies longer. She is so cute! And yes we will be their on Christmas Eve. See ya soon
She is adorable! aren't they just so fun. The time has gone by so fast. Have a Merry Christmas!
Kloee is a doll! She really is a beautiful baby! I love the bow of course! Happy B-day Kloee. I always have a six month b-day for my babies. It is too fun!! I can't believe it's been six months though. Wow don't blink time flies.
No way the binki? That bow is so dang cute on her little round chubby face. 6 months Holy Cow!!!
Tiff, Khloee is so freaking cute! I love all her pictures.
Post a Comment