


Well, Well, we had another successful Cinco de mayo party! (spelling sucks I'm aware) I have to say this is such a fun tradition my friend Robyn and her family have started for us. This is actually are 3rd year doing this. It is so fun to dress up and get together! We have a pinata, lots of good food and of course lots and lots of FUN!!! Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun tradition - WE LOVE IT!

19 comments:
Whatever Cinco De mayo is, it looks like fun! Love the pink pants!
HOT Pants, Tiff!! - Luv 'em! What a fun tradition, sounds like you've got some really fun neighborhood friends!
I think I took one heck of a picture of your fam, I should start taking pictures! It was fun, to bad it was so dang cold, still good times, we do have fun friends!
You look hot baby!!! I am loving the pants!!
Tiff you look so cute. I love the outfitt that actually goes with today's fashions you know. Your beautiful and so are your kids. Love it!
i think it was really rude of you to come looking normal when we all dressed up.
I love the pants!! That looks like you guys had a lot fun! What a cute tradition!
I Love it! We usually have one every year but didn't this year. It was sad! You guys look awesome
What is Ali's email? I want to invite her to my blog.
Tiffany, what a fun tradition to start, you guys look so cute and fun, rock'n style you got going on! I also love your pics blog and commented on that you are so talented, Julie Smith
how fun is that! can i borrow those hot pants?
I totally forgot about robs party. I think that is the funniest tradition ever. I freaking love the outfits!
What the crap, that is the funniest thing ever. What a fun idea. i should start that tradition out here, oh but wait, people out here really dress like that and more.
Nice pants Tiff!!! Looks like lots of fun:)
You guys look awesome!! That sounds like so much fun!!
That is a classic family Cinco picture. I love the hot pink hot pants. You wear them well baby!! Leave it to Robyn to start a tradition like that - TOO funny.
I need some new clothes, Tiff. Can I borrow your outfit? It soooo fits you.. Love it.. You must take me shopping w/ you.
Those pink pants are hot! And what do you mean by dressing up? You don't usually dress like that?
Post a Comment