
Now to the other end of the spectrum this is me & Jess rockin it hard at the Snoop & 311 concert on Monday night. Can you say Best of both worlds a little snoop and then some Hannah it doesn't get much better than that!
{I have to make a side note that these pics were taken with my point & shoot camera it's just so much smaller and easier to take places}

15 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!! YOu and kwincee look adorable! By the way I have loved the way you have been doing you hair! So cute!
Tiff how awesome would that concert be. Amazing I bet. I love your picture. So awesome. A litt jin and juice huh.
Oh Kwincee your Hannah Montana Tshirt is GORGEOUS! Yours to Tiff, you two should wear them to lunch the next time we go out :-) I am soooo glad you guys had fun and I love that you went to Snoop Dog.
Is jess high?:) That was some good times with ol Miley, to bad she didn't sing any of her songs that we knew, but still fun! And the kids loved it! Thanks again for getting the tickets, sorry it took me so long to pay you, you know me, Im so forgetful! Thanks for the good times!
So I get Hannah Montana, but Snoop Dog really? I actually kinda like his reallity show!
It looks like the kids had fun. You girls look like you had a good time. Did you do some fun dancing? Moving like a rapper. Fun. I would embaress you girls.
You are such a cute mom. I hope me and my daughter buy matching Hannah Montana shirts!!!
Wasn't Miley so fun? I loved it. I should have gotten a t'shirt. I just got some for court and brooke.
Dang! I want to go to a snoop concert! We did see Miley too. The people next to us probaly thought I was a dork because I was dancing more then my girls. Oh well, I don't care.
Sara Williams
That looks like so much fun!! You guys look like you had a blast!! I love the Hannah Montana shirts!!
Love ya
Trista
shut up! snoop? thats awesome! the wedding pics look so good. good job!
Hey you! Your blog is so cute! And your kids are to die for! So stinkin adorable! Hope all is well!
~Nicole~
tiff...how fun is that. We are sooo jealous. Jaycelyn would've loved to go,but we couldn't make it happen. It looked like good times. Your Hannah shirt was classic lol. What a super cool mom you are. By the way my kids have had a blast playin with Krew and Kwincee at the guys softball games. Corbyn and Krew were faithfuls at huntin for softballs so they could get 10 cents lol.it was super funny.I got good chuckles from it.And Laynie kept snaggin Kwincee's candy, but she was a good sport about it...Sorry!!!
Tiffany your blog is so cute! I found you from Sarah's. And your photography blog is amazing! We should get our babies together!
~Jordyn
I love Snoop! he is one of my people I would love to meet, he just seems so "chill". Fun Times...
Post a Comment