CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Krew's Soccer

Some pictures of Krew's soccer games that we have been enjoying every Saturday morning - This is how Kwincee passes the time - Hannah Montana chair & microphone in tote!
Just had to show off Khloee's pig tails - such a proud moment as a mom (finally her mullet fits into piggy's)
So thirsty - having a quick drink stop!!!
Action - let's play some ball
Giving a try to goaley - but not loving it that much. Not enough action!!!
So fast -
Is that just not the cutest face ever?
Krew getting right in the action - he really loves soccer so much! It is one of my favorite sports to watch him play because it is so intense.

20 comments:

Ellery said...

i remember indi's first teeny tiny pig tails! i was so excited! that is so cute! and i am so proud of krew for being such a good soccer player! he looks like he means business. indi used to just skip behind her team letting anyone who wanted a turn kick the ball. once in a while she would whip out a cartwheel. she was more interested in treat half time.

Cami said...

Those pictures are so cute,I love that close one of Krew, and I LOVE those piggys!!! And that looks like typical Kwinc shes going to love her Halloween costume! Catch ya later cute butt:)

Haskins said...

I love Kwincee's Hannah Montanna Mircophone. That is so cute!! Khlo's piggy tails are so cute, I remember how excited I was when I could put Maddi's hair in a pony tail.... wait that was about a couple months ago. sad!!

Lid said...

So cute, Tiff. I love Krew. He is such a cute little guy. Bo thinks he is pretty dang awesome too. Maybe I'll have him come watch him play soccer, then maybe he will want to try it again. :)

Tai Christensen said...

Go Krew! And yes that is the cutest face ever (and Kelsey agrees with that!)

Kylie Blackwell said...

Krew what a BABE! Could we maybe do some arranged marriage kind of deal? And I totally get the proud mom piggys moment because Irelyn has a total mullet and I cant wait to get some piggys goin on!

Cori Simmons said...

He really does get in to it! And. . .yes, that is the cutest face ever!

Jami Hansen said...

Aren't we so excited about soccer? Krew is such a stud... He is probably the best soccer player. Love the picture of Kwincee, she is so into soccer. Khloee's hair looks so cute. I love the mullet hairdo, Tiff. So does Ryker... A friend from A.E. moved up there on Sat. Her name is Tiffany, too. She says she will hire you. If you want to work there? Call me & I will tell you where she is at..

Marianne Martin said...

I just got Janie's hair into two tails the other day, except hers were on top. Then she ripped them out taking a lot of her hair with them. So I'm worried we won't be able to do them again for a little while. Those are great pictures of Krew. What a little stud!

Brandy said...

Okay-Khloee's piggy tails are the cutest thing ever! Your kids are all so beautiful! I can't wait until we have kids playing sports! We miss seeing you guys too...Jeff took the girls to dance at the VIBE last week and came home and said he missed the Mom's at TDC. I thought it was so cute and funny. Apparently he hasn't made friends with the other Mom's yet:) I hope you guys are doing okay. If you ever need anything remember we don't live that far from each other and we'd be happy to help!

jEn said...

how fun! krew is so dang cute! i love that he plays soccer. that is kevs sport so im sure all our kids will play! and im pretty sure cali will be off to the side with something like what kwincee has.

Hayley Holliman said...

WAY TO GO KREW!!!
And Tiff I love the piggys!

Natty said...

Cute piggies, Krew is such a stud.

Sommer said...

Cute piggies! I am still waiting for the day Savanna's hair is long enough to have pig tails. I don't know why I am so eager, she is only 5!

Marva said...

Gotta love soccer season. My kids are the same as Krew..They love the sport.He is sucha cute kids.How fun for him!

Sarah Mickalson said...

You have the most gorgeous kids! We got the pictures a while ago and I love them! Thank you so much!

Robyn said...

Krew, you are such a little stud man! I love that piture oh him! And the pig tails, love it!

Ash said...

Tiff I am loving your pictures of your kids. They couldn't be more darling.

Anonymous said...

The song is very appropriate!!! Your kids are such sweethearts!!!! Hope everything is going well for you. Talk to you soon.

Mom Jill

Scott and Beth said...

Kwincee is such a poser! I LOVE it!