CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Look who's 8



Can you believe it? March is quite the birthday happening month for us! I can't believe my Krew man is 8 years old. Where has all the time gone? This little boy has lots of exciting stuff coming up in the next month since he is 8 so stay tuned for some baptism pics. I had to put this pic of Krew and Jake on here. They are 3 years apart but you would never know it. They are best buddies!!! Don't they look so proud?

4 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Happy birthday krewser!!! I can't wait until you get baptized!!!!

Cori Simmons said...

He seems so much older than 8. Cool kid ya got there!

Marianne Martin said...

Oh Krew is just so handsome. Can you believe you have an 8 year old? Great pictures too!!

Kallas Family said...

Happy Birthday Krew!!