



Jess I had to put this pic on. I love it!!!

Can you believe it? I sure can't. Krew did it. He was baptized on Saturday. It was such a great day. We had so many friends come to support Krew and of course lots of family. It was such a emotional day for me. I can't decide if it's because I feel really old having a child get baptized. Or just all the emotions of the day. I am so proud of Krew. I know I always say what a good boy he is but it's really really TRUE. He is so sweet and such a good kid. If you are ever in a bad mood come over and let Krew tell you some stories. (he is full of them) you all know what I am talking about. I love this kid more than words can describe and am so proud of the decision he made!

18 comments:
Your family is so so beautiful! What great pics of Krew. I remember when you were pregnant with him, that's so crazy he is 8 and getting baptized!
Oh Tiff what a special day! Wish we could of been there!
What a handsome kid! so awesome. Congratulations Krew!
That is so exciting!! I cant believe you have an 8 year old!! He is such an handsome little boy!:)Congrats Krew!
Oh my name changed its me angie haskins
that is so awesome Tiff, it was goos to see all your friends and family so supportive. Krew is so handsome!!! especially in that suit.
Krewsers we love ya!! And tiff thanks for posting that sweet pic!! You know what they say about karma!!!!!!!!
He is such a cute kid, your entire family is gorgeous! Congrats to you guys and Krew, what a big step!
Yea Krew we are so proud! You can tell us your stories anytime:)
Congrats Krew! What an exciting day.
That's some very cute pics! I can tell he is a good boy, he has a sweetness you can see in him through your pictures. It was fun to see your friends support you and to have love ones around. I'm so jealous that I don't have that living so far away.
oh i love him!! such great pictures. he has always been the sweetest kid. congratulations krew!! miss u guys, love ya!
Krew, we are so proud! Love the pictures! I look so hot with my big fat gut in that one, but... at least I dont look like Debra the dike behind me! JK Jess I love ya! Your Hot! That was a special day! We love ya kiddo!
What a great day Tiff. I think I will know what you mean by it being such an emotional day. I just think about Cooper getting baptized (2 more years) and I start tearing up. Life seems to fly by sometimes...
Ummm, can we arrange a marriage between him and Ava? He is the cutest kid I've ever seen!
Amazing pics. Congratulations Krew - Bo thinks your a STUD!
no way!!! is he really that old! he is so beautiful!
That's so great Tiff..Congrats Krew. Man these kiddos are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment