CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

JuSt BecAuSe ...

Just because I love this kid and she is so hard to get a pic of. I love her natural curls on the side of her head and her bright blue eyes. She is just Oh so Sweet!

9 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Awe too cute :o)

Marianne Martin said...

She IS so sweet- and so BEAUTIFUL! I haven't seen her in so long!

Cami said...

OH I love that little one too!!! What a cute picture:)

Ellery said...

LOVE that pic of that sweet sweet girl!!! Have to say I died over the one of her alone, looking kind of mad at cornbellys!! OHHH I love that girl. When do I get to tend her again?? Miss you.

luke & sammy said...

She is looking so old! Beautiful picture!

Robyn said...

I loves you too Klho bug!

Unknown said...

Love all your pics! Hey, I went to Zumba a few nights ago, and they do this one move that totally reminds me of you when we won nationals and were all dancing crazy in front of the camera. kinda hard to explain, but I laugh my head off everytime I do it because I am just picturing you freaking out. HA! (Sorry, random comment)

vaxcel lighting said...

So cute!

Jami Hansen said...

How are you guys? I haven't been in the blog world forever. How was your Christmas? Krew & Cutler dressed the same for Halloween. Cute kids. They are getting bigger. Kholee is growing up.. I loved the pictures of The Johnson's. We need to get up their earlier for you to take ours. Jen said you were to busy. You probably wouldn't get us in Nov. Cute family.