Kwincee had a half-time performance tonight at Timpview high school. It was so fun to be able to watch her up close, we had great seats right in front of her. She did such a great job! This dance is really fun for the girls, it is called pajama party, so they are all wearing pajamas, and the micro's get to have teddy bears. Let's just say that they all LOVE dancing with there bears!!!
5 comments:
Sooo Cute !!! Kwincee was born to perform!!!!
She is so your daughter! You should be proud! She looks like a little doll!
Great pictures! The girls did such an awesome job!!! I am so proud of all of them!
Hey Erickens, remember us from PG? I cannot believe how big Kwincee and Krew are. And Khloe is such a cute name. Your family is darling, you and Lance look so happy. - Sarah Phipps
Just like her Mom! She will be a darling dancer for sure! I will have to find out how all this works when someday my girl comes.
Post a Comment