CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

MY CAR ACCIDENT!!!

Well I am so mad to say the least. No this is not my car (thank heavens) but I did get in a car accident today. Yes, we are all O.K. but it was so scary. I was stopped at a light and this lady just ran right into the back of me. When she came up to my car she said "I just couldn't stop" really lady. Then I asked her if she had called the police and she said "she couldn't get through," I'm calling B.S. I have to say that I am so glad that I drive the car I drive it is a tank - you should have seen her car, her husband had to come take the bumper off and put it in her car. I'm so glad that my little ones were in seat belts, things like this really make you appreciate those things. But now I have to deal with all the crap of getting my car fixed (lovely). Well, everyone buckle up - IT'S THE LAW!!! Oh and don't worry I think I only have a minor case of whip lash!!!

11 comments:

brit said...

Tiff that is so scary! I was releaved that the car in the picture was not actually yours! Call me when your feeling better & we'll get together.

Tai Christensen said...

Tiff I am so glad you guys are okay! That was crazy how one minute you are passing me at Walkers and the next minute you are in a wreck! I am just grateful you and the girls are alright!!!

luke & sammy said...

That sucks! You are a nerd for putting that picture, I am sure everybody thinks that you are dead on the side of the road after seeing that :)

Tiff said...

O.K. I am dying laughing right now! I just showed Lance this blog and he said Tiff that is scary - I just thought I didn't have a pic of my car or her car so I would find a pic of a wrecked car - but I'm sorry to anyone who is scarred by this pic it is not my car - we are fine!!!

Kathy said...

tiff, I am sorry to hear that. Are you all doing fine? Yes our cars are definatly tanks. We have been in 4 wrecks in mine and it is very tough. we have only fixed it from one wreck and it has held together great. OK i also ran over a huge boulder, wish i could say it was a small rock on the grass at thanksgiving point and it only cracked the bumper, but i am still getting crap from rob about my driving.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

dude that sucks a fat one!!! At least your family was o. k. and it wasn't your fault!!! Husbands are much more forgiving when it is not your fault!!!

Readfamily said...

I'm glad to hear that you are okay! That picture scared the crap out of me! I was thinking...she doesn't need to get her car fixed...she needs to buy a new car after that one!If you haven't already call Cecil at Lindon Collision---he can help you get your car fixed:)

Robyn said...

I love you and am so glad you are still alive!!!! That really sucks, and Im glad you guys where all buckled up or you know Jason would come on you pretty bad!

Robyn said...

Um I meant come down on you! sorry you know what i meant!!

Haskins said...

Oh my goodness!! I cant believe that!! That is so scary! At least it's not your fault and she has to pay for it!! I am glad that your okay!

Ash said...

Tiff it freaked me out when I saw that car. I am so glad that car wasn't yours. K isn't that so frustrating when it wasn't your fault at all and and there was nothing you can do to avoid it. My neighbor backed up into my car not to long ago and I was so mad! Glad you guys were ok.