I love how you take such dang cute pictures. Khloee is just growing up to fast. Ryker & her are just are chubby little kids. Is Khloee starting to walk everwhere, now? Ryker walks like our drunk little kid.
Hey- I just had to say how freakin cute your little girl is! She should be a baby model! And you take incredible pictures! Jay said to tell you and Lance hi:)
She is pretty dang cute Tiff but then again all your kids are! You seriously do such an amazing job with all your photography and pictures, I can't wait to have you do little Gracie's newborn pictures if you don't mind of course!
I love your pictures, you are AMAZING! I don't know if I have told you that yet. I really love them. I can't wait till I have kids I'm totally going to hier you to take our pictures! I'm so glad I know someone who has such great talent, we should get together and shoot sometime. Share ideas and tips. I love shooting too as you know but Weddings are my passion. Anyway I just love looking at your blog you have major talent, keep it up.
10 comments:
I love how you take such dang cute pictures. Khloee is just growing up to fast. Ryker & her are just are chubby little kids. Is Khloee starting to walk everwhere, now? Ryker walks like our drunk little kid.
Oh my she is so cute! I love the pictures you take...Hint Hint!!!
Darling! Can't wait for Tuesday!
Hey- I just had to say how freakin cute your little girl is! She should be a baby model! And you take incredible pictures! Jay said to tell you and Lance hi:)
She is pretty dang cute Tiff but then again all your kids are! You seriously do such an amazing job with all your photography and pictures, I can't wait to have you do little Gracie's newborn pictures if you don't mind of course!
Tiff you are good. Little khloee is so beautiful:) Love it!
I love your pictures, you are AMAZING! I don't know if I have told you that yet. I really love them. I can't wait till I have kids I'm totally going to hier you to take our pictures! I'm so glad I know someone who has such great talent, we should get together and shoot sometime. Share ideas and tips. I love shooting too as you know but Weddings are my passion. Anyway I just love looking at your blog you have major talent, keep it up.
so cute..really pretty setting too! love that tree! one year old..my gosh that is scary! i love that girl, she is a sweetie!
Very Cute!!
I love the huge flower on her head. reminds me of cal when she would wear headbands. you know what they say... the bigger the better!
Post a Comment