CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Strawberry Days parade & carni FUN







So yesterday we were able to enjoy the Strawberry days parade and carnival. Lance was actually out of town so I took the kids by myself but luckily Rob & Jas were there to help me out! {thanks guys} It was good times and being friends with Rob I have learned to enjoy all these pleasant grove traditions!

6 comments:

Ellery said...

those are such great pictures...you can see how happy the kids were! the one of krew and holdy is awesome. your kids just sparkle on camera and off!

Ellery said...

oh and i love the one of rob and jas!

brit said...

so fun! I was so busy this year I totally missed strawberries & cream! K I got a 7 peaks pass too. We should totally go if you aren't embarassed that I am a fat lard!

Natty said...

that is definitly something I miss about the summers back home. The parades, rodeos, and the white trash people at the carnivals. I always loved summertime!

Robyn said...

Im so glad you have come around to my way of thinking!:) Im so glad you come and be a part of all of it with us,its so fun and we will always have such great memories of us doing these things together! I need all of those pictures by the way, I want to print them to put in my photo book, so remind me to steal them from you!

Kathy said...

your mom hardly looks like a grandma!! Who puts their kids in white clothes for the Rodeo?????? By the way can I borrow those two dresses? They looked so cute. You are a great lady to go without Lance to the parade. Your one great momma!!!!