The many faces of Krew ...Krew's first day of school was last week. I have to say he was very excited to go back to school. I on the other hand had a little harder time having him gone. I just think it is so hard when they go to school because they are gone all day I feel like I really don't get to see him as much anymore. I am so proud of Krew though he is such a good boy and loves school - so I am glad that it makes him happy!

5 comments:
Krew, your so dang handsome! I hope you have the most wonderful year buddy! I cant believe your in second grade! Your quite the little man!
Krew is such a stud! Good for him for liking school,but I agree it stinks having less time with them.
Krew those are some sweet muscles!!! Hope you like your teacher!!!! And watch out for all the little girlies that are going to be chasing you!!!!
Oh Krew is so handsome. We need to get the boys together and play. Maybe Thursday's or Friday's?
Tiff little crew is so darling. Yah that will be sad when they are gone all day. My little Jaden just started pre-school and I was emotional taking him there. Now you have two in school. Amazing Tiff.
Post a Comment