CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Fun

I just had to post some pics of this summer since it's almost over. I have been some what of a blog slacker this summer and I just wanted to show a few fun things that we have done. I have had so much fun with my 3 little kids this summer and I am so lucky to have them in my life. They have kept me so busy and been so much fun this summer I don't no what I would do with out them. Me & Kwincee in park city for dance attack getting ready to go down the alpine slide.
Kwincee, Maddison & Brinley
I had to post this pic of Kathy - while we were at dance attack we ate at this restaurant more times that I would like to remember and she would always order this hot chocolate even if it is the middle of the summer! We love ya Kath! Thanks for the free Meal!
Kathy, Mads, Trista, Bryn's & Kwinc on the ski lift up to the alpine slide!
Kwinc & Bryn's with Sabra from so you think you can dance - I have a funny story about this Kwincee was so tired at the end of the first day and she pee'd her pants in Sabra's class. Then she got hit in the head by someone doing a cart wheel and so she was crying so Sabra went and picked her up to console her (that's odd someone having to console Kwincee) I was so embarrassed her pee all over Sabra I'm sure she loved that!
All these cutest little girls surrounding Kamryn & Sabra from so you think you can dance - lets be honest moms we all were wishing we could have our pic taken with Kamryn - to bad!!! Ha Ha
Krew was a pretty lucky boy this summer he had soccer camp, 2 different baseball teams, basketball camp & golf camp. His grandpa being in the golf industry was so nice to him and got him this sweet set of ping clubs. Krew was so excited and is a pretty dang good golfer! Thanks grandpa!!!


Last but not least Krew and Kwincee had swim lessons not just 1 set but 2 - and I might add that they have become quite the little swimmers. As I am finishing this post I am realizing there are no pics of my sweet little Khloee. That is probably because she is such my side kick, she loves her mom so much and is always right by me. I love her so much and even though she isn't in these pics she had a great summer to! I'm sad summer is ending and awaiting the arrival of school but I'm sure we will stay just as busy and have just as much fun!

18 comments:

Cyndi said...

Busy, Busy! Looks like you have had tons of fun! Are'nt you kind of glad the summer is over with? I AM! cute Pictures!

Cori Simmons said...

The pic of you and Kwinc at the top is so cute. Too much fun. I'm trying to pack it all in this week before school starts. Great summer. Bitter sweet, the last few months with my baby before she starts school. I'm kinda glad we had most of the summer away from dance stuff so we could really enjoy. Tiff - luv you and think of you often.

Robyn said...

So much fun! I feel like our summer has gone by so fast and we really didnt get to do much, kinda makes me sad! Oh well, you have had one crazy summer! I love the picture of Krew with his clubs, he looks like a little stud! And Kwincee always looks like a beautiful little poser! Love em!

Haskins said...

Dance attack looks like so much fun! I love that picture of you and Kwincee so cute!!

Brianne Minster said...

Love that pic of you and Kwincee. She's so dang cute, just like her mom.

Kathy said...

Wow i am honored to have a picture of myself on your blog!! Hot Chocolate is good anytime,anyplace. We always have fun with you guys!! I love ya tiff

Molly said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you and Kwincee! You are such a good mom!!

Ash said...

Tiff what darling pictures of all of you guys. I love ya. You have the cutest family alive I have decided. Looks like a fun summer for those darling kids. When is the next jean party? I need to come to the next.

Unknown said...

I agree, summer has gone by really fast! But at least it looks like you've had a fun one and what better way to spend it than with your family!!

Marva said...

I agree summer came and went in a hurry. I can't believe that school starts in a few short days. It looks like you had an eventful summer. Thanks again for taking the pictures they turned out good. Kwincees dancing stories are very entertaining. Thanks for sharing. I got a good laugh.

Em said...

Summer has gone by way to fast. Your kids are so cute. love the pics. Kwincee's story is hilarious love it.

Ellery said...

dance attack looks like fun for moms and girlies!! love the alpine slide. and could that picture of krew be any cuter?!! the pool was fun the other day :)

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Wow look at that hot momma !!! Seriously smokin hot!!! ILooks like dance attack was a hit!!!

jEn said...

I call Krew for cali. he is so cute and they would make the cutest little couple. but not for like 20 years.

Katherine said...

Your kids are growing up and they are so cute. It looks like you guys have had a great summer. I am glad your family is doing well.

Jami Hansen said...

It looks & sounds like you guys have had a fun summer. I'm glad we got to spend some of summer w/ you guys. Tiff, you always look so cute in the pictures. The kids look like they had a great summer w/ a great mom.

ALI said...

Tiff are you sick of me yet, I thinkwe were joined at the hip most of summer. The pool was fabulous. Your the best

brit said...

i can not believe we never made it to seven peaks together!! i was talking to kes & we are hoping to start recipe club back up in september. call me.