CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party!




So I stole these pics from Rob's blog. I decided I better show you all my sweet halloween cosutme that one me "BEST COSTUME." Yes, I know you are all jealous about now but I did it! I brought the 80's back in a sweet way. I even went as far as the amazing feathered bangs. At first I couldn't remember exactly how you did them but then it quickly came back to me. Top part curled up bottom curled down and feather & don't forget to hairspray the crap out of them after that. In my 80's day's I was required (for dancing) to use Grande Finale hairspray any of you remember that? It was amazing!!!

24 comments:

Tanalyn said...

Wow, you're looken' smoken' hot!Looks like so much fun.Do you ever wish that the 80's hairdos would come back?
Bridger is still "in love" with Kwincee.He blushes when her name is even mentioned.Pretty funny.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

youer hair was pretty dang sweet!!!!!!!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

So was everything else!!! I was just commemting on the hair, because you look so much time to perfect those things!!!!

Cori Simmons said...

Oh my, those are a little hard to look at. Brings back lots of memories about dance fashion.

Marva said...

LOLLOL!!! You are so inventive. You are an amazing 80's women. Love the leatards..sweet!!!!

Robyn said...

Can I just say we are so freaking hot!

Haskins said...

Your hair is really super cute!!! I loved the feather look I am thinking about trying it this weekend when I go out!! Love the costumes!

Unknown said...

That is Awesome Tiff! You always come up with the best costumes! And yes, I do remember grand finale!

ALI said...

You are a sexy beast. Especially in your skin tight leotard

Whitney said...

Ok I am seriously crapping my pants! You and Rob are hilarious. Best costumes ever!

Chris and Deb said...

Hey Tiffany, this is Deborah (Ostler) Ericson...I found your blog surfing others blogs and it is a small world... Anyway I just wanted to tell you that you have an adorable family and you are so talented with your photography you really do a great job!

Sarah said...

YOu look hot tiff! I wish I could look that good in blue spandex!

Lid said...

you really were one hot mama!! What a fun time. Your costume was awesome..... especially the hair. Has all that hairspray washed out yet?? :)

Em said...

You look hot! And yes I remember the Grand Finale hairspray. Do they even sell that anymore?

Kallas Family said...

just one word .... HOT!!

Molly said...

Your costume was the BEST...I voted for you!

jEn said...

i freekin love it! you look hot in that leatard!

Custer Family said...

That is a sweet costume! How fun you and your friends are. Lunch was fun! Brookie wants to play with Kwincee again she told me. It was good too see ya.

Amy Jensen said...

I love your costume...you should have won the best costume award!

Anonymous said...

Did you steal that from your mom? I swear we both had that outfit!!!! And yes indeed we had the bangs.plus the good old hairspray that felt like glue. You never had to comb your hair all day because you could not get a comb through it. You look marvelous Tiff. Cute pics of the kids too! We need an appt. from when Luke and Sammy and Jack get here.

Jill

Jami Hansen said...

Tiff, You are soo dang cute. I think you need to bring the 80's back. You do such a great job. I love your hair. Bring it back, Tiff. I will bring the mulet back in. I did have mulet do. I loved the 80's music better, too. Cute girls.

RaKell said...

Oh Tiff you make me laugh. Everytime I look at you all I think of is ...Flash Dance!!

Ashlee Raubach said...

You look so cool! Your so brave, and you should be, you look awesome!

Sarah said...

Tiff where are you girl? I what a new post! I love to be updated.