

I had to put this pic on she was so tired of getting her pics taken ...








Have you ever heard something like "the painters house is the last to be painted" well that's what was happening over at our house. I kept saying "yea, I am going to do there pics this week" and then I had to do other people's pics. I just couldn't get these kiddos pics done. But by some MiRaClE I was able to do them last week. I know there is the most pics posted but I just couldn't pic witch one I like the best. I love all the different expressions I think because I am there mom they can just HAM it up - right ???

17 comments:
I love the pictures.. They are the cutest kids. You take the best pictures. We need to come up there & have you take some pictures. I just got off work at A.E. Did you ever go & talk to Tiffany at A.E.? Khloee looks like she is getting bigger in the pictures. I need to see you guys soon.
Tiff you have some of the most beautiful kids!!
Pure Heaven. You have some dang cute kids
So cute! I love there coordinating outfits!
They are so freakin cute, I love the outfits you chose also. Gracie has a dress from that line.
Your kids are so dang cute! Their clothes are darling in these! I love the one of just their legs and feet.
I want you to take my kids pics but I also need to hire you to go pick them out some outfits for the shoot, you're such a little fashionista!
great pics. Love the one with all three of them walking, holding hands. You're an awesome mom.
i tried to send an email to get my kids pics done. figured you didnt get. when can i get them done?
I am DYING over these pics! Hello Ms. Khloee will you PLEASE stop growing up so fast! You know you have the most gorgeous kids right??? Outfits are heaven as usual.
Wow! Those turned out awesome! Your kids are beautiful and I love what they are wearing!
Khloee is getting so big! I'm in love with the picture of Kwincee tired. You have the some of the cutest kids! I love their outfits!!
Cute pics Tiff. Love 'em!
Oh I love those kids!!! You totally caught there personalities in those pictues. So cute:)
So cute Tiff. They turned out great!
They are adorable!
Your kids are so adorable. you do such a great job with pictures. How fun that your staying busy doing something you enjoy.
Post a Comment