This is Grandpa Lowry and his friend CHARLIE. They have been doing Christmas Eve for I don't even know how many years. My kids are absolutely in LoVe with Charlie and talk about him all the time. Each person gets to personally go up and get there gift from Charlie and Charlie gives you a big old hug. It is the highlight of Christmas Eve.
This is me taking Khloee to get her gift from Charlie as you can see she is not to excited and very scared of him. (me trying to explain how scared she is as she is arching back, out of my arms)
Kwincee so excited to tear into the present.
Krew loving every single second of squeezing Charlies guts out!!!
Krew & Kwincee saying "ThAnKs" to grandpa!
And last but not least I had to put a picture of the kiddos in there Christmas P.J.'S. This is always a huge hit! We had a great Christmas and hope you all did to! Thanks for all of our friends and family and for everything you all have done for us this year. We love you all!!!

13 comments:
What a fun tradition! I probably would have been scared of Charlie when I was little! Tiff-I am so jealous but sooo excited for you! Please help me get my fat ass in the gym! I haven't been in 3 weeks or more:(
OH What cute P.J's I can't believe how big Khloee looks in those pictures shes getting so BIG!!! I love sledding remember when we took the kids by my house I couldn't walk for a week:)
I don't blame Khloee (Charlie is a little scary!!) Ha ha that is a cute tradition!!! Glad you had a good christmas!!!
That is a cute tradition. G-pa is so cute. I want to give him a hug. My kids would love Charlie, too. I don't think Ryker would be scared, he would probably grab Charlie & throw him. I don't know where Ryker came from. I want Khloee.. Let's trade kids for awhile. Your kids would love to come down. So you guys had a great Christmas I hear. Love you guys..
That is so cute!!! I am glad you had a good Christmas! Khloee hat in her christmas eve pictures are so cute!! Oh and we will for sure take you snowmobiling!! :-)
I love the PJs!!! Next time could you take me sledding?
i want to sit on Charlie's lap!:) I love that klhoee is freaked I probably would be too! Im glad you had a good one! We love ya!
What do you mean your kids love Charlie? Don't deny your love for him. I saw your eyes light up as Charlie came into the room while you were singing your heart out to Jingle Bells!! You sanger louder and better than everyone so that Charlie wouldn't be disappointed
Charlie is scaring me!!! I'm glad you had a good Christmas and lets have that Guitar Hero Battle SOON!
I love to see all the traditions that other family's do. We have a few from each others family but are still finding our own. I rally lik ethe Charlie idea, Krew stills my heart.
That was so fun! I'm glad you came. Your Cookie cough stuff was so yummy. Did you see how Courtney was eating it? How embarassing and what a pig I have. Lets do lunch again!
holy cow i need to get back to blogging...i have been in a blogging funk..among other funks :) i LOVE cute traditions like that, that the kids look forward to and are so magical to them! so fun, what a cute grandpa.
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment