I had to post this picture of my sweet baby Khloee who isn't much of a baby anymore. I was taking pics of my friends baby and had Khloee with me when I turned around this is what I found right behind me. Apparently she has been watching a little to much!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Oh tiff she is so cute! I love that little girl:)
That really was so funny! I'm glad you got a picture of that.
Oh that is so cute! You caught that picture perfect! I say put her to work, she needs to earn her keep!:)
she looks sooo old in that picture!! so cute...following her mommys footsteps. i love her.
I love the expression on her face So cute
She is so dang cute! Love it. They really mimic us don't they.
my oh my she is getting big... she is such a doll, i love her red bow.
I love it! she is so so pretty!
Isn't it soooo sad that she isn't a baby anymore!!! I swear it was yesterday that you had her!!!
Tiff for some reason I can not leave a comment on your "PICS" blog. I love the pictures. You could not even tell that we were all frozen! I thought there would be frost coming out of all of our mouths! Not bad for 20 min and 16 degrees! We really should of got a shot of all of us slipping on the ice. That was classic. Thanks again Your a sweetheart and you know your just like fam to all of us!
Jill
P.S. Little Khloe is the cutest little girl. We will have to hook her up with Jack down the road. Your good at the hook ups!
Jill
Tiff she is getting so big. I can't believe it. Her eyes are beautiful. I miss hearing from you. I love your jeans in your christmas pictures. What are they? Hope to hear from you soon. My blog is private so if you can't get in will you send me your email address. Ashlee2224@yahoo.com Tks Tiff. I would love to have you shot my boys sometime. Love Ash
Too cute! And such pretty blue eyes!
Post a Comment