So Khloee has been pretty darn sick at our house this last week or so. I have felt so bad for my kids because I have been shut in pretty much all week. So today Ali called and said bring your kids over, and Max (her husband) will take them all on the four wheeler sledding. To say the least they had a blast! Jake has a snowboard, so Krew and Jake were in heaven, while Max pulled Kwincee and Zoey on the sled, it was much needed fun to say the least.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Finally some playing in the SNOW
So Khloee has been pretty darn sick at our house this last week or so. I have felt so bad for my kids because I have been shut in pretty much all week. So today Ali called and said bring your kids over, and Max (her husband) will take them all on the four wheeler sledding. To say the least they had a blast! Jake has a snowboard, so Krew and Jake were in heaven, while Max pulled Kwincee and Zoey on the sled, it was much needed fun to say the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Some of my best memories are sledding behind a 4 wheeler !! It is so much fun!!
Super cute layout! That is all Becks ever wants to do! My brother takes him. & since he is single with no kids...I swear I need to send Beckham with a helmet!
Is my Khloee feeling better?? It looks like your kids had way too much fun! I miss Utah!!
How fun!! I just told Jas we need to pull the 4 wheeler out and do that before the snow melts! It is some of my fav memories too!
Looks like you are having fun with photo shop, so cute!
Love how you did these pictures. Tell me how you do this...they look so cute. Fun Tiff!
Post a Comment