

Krew was also picked to be "STUDENT" of the month. He was so excited, me and Lance were able to go watch him get his award. He said "mom, you get picked to be student of the month, when you are so nice to everyone and a really good student." Really, I have no idea if that is the case, but we are so PROUD of him either way!

16 comments:
congrats krew!! I just can't believe that he will be 7 on Sunday!!
russ and I are laughing so hard at how much crew looks like lance! what a fun week! he is getting so old!
Wow Krew what a week! Congrats on being Student of the Month!!! That is such a big deal! I am sure he was nice to everyone because he is the sweetest little boy. Great Job Krew!
Nice job Krew! I can definately see him being nice to everyone. He seems like such a great boy! That is exciting about his basketball. You took great shots by the way
Could krew get any cuter!!! That is soo sweet he is nice to everyone, (and a good student too!)
That is so exciting about Krew!! That is fun that he is starting to play basketball, I think graham will be the same way as Lance!! It was so fun to see you today!! Good luck on your co-hosting
Way to go Krew your a natural,
I cannot wait for Ryan to start baseball. soccer, etc. We go to the ball field at the park every week just so i can catch a glimpse of the games while the kids play!
Tiff Krew is the cuttest little boy. His basketball pictures are darling! I know when this day comes for my boys, I am sure Brian will love it probably more than the boys, just like Lance.
And I need to know when your going to appear on GTU. I am so jealous. I got my BA in Broadcasting. I would love to know details from you.
Way to go Krew!!! Congrats. Maybe you have a future MBA star!
Tiffany, what a beautiful family! Thanks for letting me check out your blog, so cute. I can't believe you are going to be co-host on Good Things Utah! Laura and I watch all of the time. We will be cheering you on. Keep in touch!
I can't wait to watch Hayden play sports! That is so awesome that Krew got student of the month!! I would be super proud too!
He looks so old and grown up! So cute!
Happy Birthday Krew!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KREW!!! The big 7, can't believe it.
Hayley Holliman
Happy Birthday Krewser! you look like a little stud! I really cant wait for Holden to play sports!
Post a Comment