CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bow Party


O.K. ladies!!! I am having a bow party @ my house on Wed. April 2nd from 5-8 (open house) These bows are to DIE for - I am in Love!!! They are so cheap and amazing. She has every color you could ever imagine and if that doesn't work she will create one for you! Tell anyone or everyone you know. It will be Great!

14 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute! If only I lived in UT

Cori Simmons said...

Can't Wait - I'll be there.

Haskins said...

I am so excited!! I will be there for sure! I might have to bring my kids, will that be okay?

Molly said...

Paul will be so excited when he comes home to see the boys in their new bows! It's offical, I'm never going to have a girl!:(

Ash said...

Tiff can my two boys where a bow? That bow little khloee has on is darling.

Summmack said...

I will be there!

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Hey Tiffany! I just discovered your blog from Robyn's and Kathy's and I love that you have one. Your kids are darling and I'm so glad you have your girls to dance! I still remember you and Kathy teaching us the dance to "Mormon Rap" what a day that was! Oh and congrats on Good Morning Utah!

Sommer said...

I keep waiting for you to post about Good Thing Utah. You did such a good job, you need to brag it up :)

Lindsey said...

These are so cute! I wish I was having a girl. I don't think Jake would let me put a big bow on this little boy we're having! Does she have cute bows for Sophie's age?

JaNae said...

Tiffany::
it's JaNae that's funny that you found my blog. You take really good pictures!! I love the bows who sells them? My baby is almost 9 months her birthday is July 6 how old is your little one?

Robyn said...

Tiff, I love my bows, the party was a total hit!

Kathy said...

Tiff,
I have never seen so many people at a party before. Your so popular!!!!

Unknown said...

Yep, I just started blogging! Thanks again for having the bow party! My girls love them and wear them everyday!

Brianne Minster said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to your bow party!!!! I wanted some bows for my nieces. I'm going to steal Khloe, she is so darling!!! By the way, Great Job on T.V. your a natural!!!