
So I recently found these 2 most fabulous products from J&J and if you haven't tried them you must do it quickly! The body wash has lotion in it and is so creamy I love, love it. The lotion is actually a cream, not only do I love the bottle (so easy to get out) but it is so creamy and moisturizing for all those dry, dry, days in Utah. So go get yourself some of these fabulous products!

6 comments:
I love that you find such amazing things. Um, lets see what has increased in my household because of you..swimsuits(which I am so excited about) bows, kids clothes, and the list could go on.
I am so excited about both of those! Going to get them tonight! Avi has been SO dry lately I have been adding baby oil to her bath...still so flake! Eeewwwww!!!
Hey! Tiff,
You are a cutie alittle dingy though.J/k I will tell you what I mean by that when you come down. So excited to see you guys. Tayden & Cutler don't have school Thurs & Fri. Yah! I do want you to take their pictures cause you such great job!
Thanks for the great tip!...I love the smell of baby lotion but it never is enough moisture. Its on my list! :)
Tiff that is great to know. I am excited that you updated. cant wait to see you guys tonight!
Awesome!! Thanks for the tip!! My kids skin is so dry.
Post a Comment