CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

what bunny?




So Lance leaves this week and gives me the small responsibility of feeding and taking care of the bunnies. (yes, we have bunnies 2 in fact - well at one time it was 2) We have had these bunnies for almost a year and they have been the best pets ever! Krew's bunny is Smokey and Kwincee's is tutu. So I go to check on the bunnies a couple days ago and yep you guessed it tutu is no where to be found. I mean no where!!! So I haven't told Kwincee yet because I know she is going to FREAK out. Lance I'm real sorry - I think just taking care of 3 kids by myself is enough of a responsibility and I just want everyone to know this is why I do not have pets!!! To much work!!!

14 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Poor Tutu! How has Kwincee not noticed yet??

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I'm with you. I can barely keep up with one turtle. Poor Kwincee. Well at least there is less bunny to take care of.

Sarah Mickalson said...

Poor Kwincee. That is why I refuse the get a dog. Pauls wanted one forver, but i just cant do it.

Tai Christensen said...

Uh-oh. I am so sorry! Poor Kwincee and poor you! Having to tell Kwincee is even worse than losing the bunny. Animals are all fun for the kids and all work for the parents!

Jami Hansen said...

Kwincee is so cute. I didn't know you had any bunnies. Do you guys want a dog, too. Ziggy is such a loveable dog. I'm getting his hair cut like a lion. Your kids would love it.. Ryker will get mad at me but he is the only one that plays w/ Ziggy...

Robyn said...

Oh tell Kwinc, we are sorry! UM, one question though, didn't you lose that bunny like a month ago too? Tiff, bunnies are not your speciality! PS how did the dance concert go? Tell Kwinc we hope she did so good!

Ellery said...

i love your post title..what bunny?
at least you didn't kill it on purpose. i should have one called..what fish? we cleaned out the fish tank and had 3 fish in a jar for a few days, well the next thing i noticed was 2 were floating. hmmmm putting the whole tank back together for one little guppy??...well my laziness won out my guilt and i flushed them all. hope it was a quick death.
tell kwince the Easter bunny comes and takes special bunnies to come live with and help him :)

Summmack said...

2 bunnies? If you do the math shouldn't you have like 20 by now? So the real question is where are the other 19? Hope Kwincee is doing ok with the loss:( We send our condolences!

Ashlee Raubach said...

That's sad :(
at least you still have the one! We had to give ourselves a break from pets, they're so cute, and good for the kids, but too much responsibility! Taking care of the kids and house is enough for me!

Cyndi said...

oh so sad! we have "secretly" replaced many a fish, because we are scared of the MELTDOWN! I hate Pets!

Molly said...

I'm with you, Tiff! I don't like to take care of pets!

Haskins said...

THat is too funny! I cant believe that Kwincee has not noticed.

Shawn and Erica said...

You are a horrible person...Okay not really! I guess you just lost a bunny and not one of your kids so thats good right?? Why don't you just get a replacement bunny? But if you decide to just break the news to Kwincee be sure to take pictures! Oh and yes, while I was posting my blogs I realized I took a vacation every month this year so far....Didn't really mean to it just kinda happened!

jEn said...

tiff that is so sad. just buy her a new one that looks the same. i have a nebulizer that i am renting but thanks. by the way thanks for the baby outfit. i love it. i totally forgot to tell you that. sorry!