CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

My weekend getaway!





So I decided it was my turn to go somewhere for a little break! So me and my mom took the kids to St. George. It was so fun, we stayed with my grandma who is the greatest by the way. I kept apologizing for my kids destroying her house and for Khloee attacking her glass dolls but she was so sweet. I must also thank my awesome cousin Jami who kept us busy and entertained the whole time she is so sweet and my kids had a blast!

10 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Your camera takes the best pictures!

Cami said...

I love those pictures there so cute!!!

Hayley Holliman said...

Looks like you had a blast. I'm jealous we really wanted to go somewhere for Spring Break but it just didn't happen. So since Lance had a guys weekend we really should plan a girls weekend. Can you say Green Valley Spa? I know I flake out on tons of things but I really want to go do something. It would be LOTS OF FUN!!!

Kallas Family said...

Hey wait for me for a girls weekend!!! I need one desperately bad!! It looks like you had so much fun!! Nice and warm. Just enough to get Khloee burnt again!!

Kyle and Ashlie said...

You have such a cute fam tiffany! I'm glad to see that you finally had a kid that looks like you, I can totally see you in that picture of Khloee. Gorgeous kids!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Tiff it looks like you guys had a great time! I love your new camera and you are awesome at taking pictures.

Robyn said...

Those pictures are so cute, I love that picture of little klo, That kite festival looks like it was way fun!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Good ol' St. George I love it down there!!! your kids looked like they were in heaven !!!!

Unknown said...

Tiff, what a fun time! I love St. George for their beautiful weather! The kite festival looked really fun also! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

hey tiff,
your vacation seems like it was warm and fun, I'm so jealous!. By the way you did great on GTU! I have my blog site set up now.Ifyou wantto check it out you are welcome to it's shaunandmarvafamily.blogspot.com