CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Krew's 7

Can you even believe it another party at the Ericksen's! I am pretty much partied out to say the least but this was a pretty dang fun party! All the kids got guns and knives (yea your welcome parents)
We had a super fun tug o war!
Krew's awesome Army cake
The Line up -
Kwincee with her face paint!
What do you think this kid is up to?
Cake time!!!
This is awesome!

We had a blast - from face painting, to obsticle courses this party was a hit! Happy Birthday Krew We love you!!!

7 comments:

Kallas Family said...

I can't believe that it has been seven years since that little guy was born!!! I guess that means it is time for me to come home!!

Robyn said...

I kinda am having a hard time that our kids are this old, seems like yesterday they were out on the four wheeler with there shirts off, and painting lipstick on your walls! Hold had a rip roarin good time, you know how to through a heck of a party!

Haskins said...

You are such a cute mom to put on such a great birthday party for Krew!! IT looked like it was a lot of fun!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

How fun is that party!!! You are definately the hostess with the mostest!!!

Cyndi said...

I just looked up close on the "tug-o-war" picture and Im laughing so hard! what the heck is Milo doing?

Cami said...

Ryder loved it!!! That cake is so cute.

Shawn and Erica said...

I'm a little hurt I wasn't invited....I look GREAT in camo. I understand if you didn't want me to show you up though...