CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Krew





So I wanted to get some pics of Krewzer in his suit we got him for his baptism. Does he not look so handsome? I can't believe this kid. He is just growing up before my very own eyes. I love him so much and he is the biggest helper to me. How did I get so lucky ???

13 comments:

Unknown said...

He is very handsome!! Maybe we should set him and Bracken up when they are older!!

Heather said...

We just named our little baby Crew- I hope he ends up being as cute as yours!! Love the name!

Natty said...

He is such a stud, you better watch out, the ladies are gong to be all over him

Robyn said...

Wow! what a little stud muffin! We hope Krewser had a super birthday, we all thought about him that day! PS love the pictures of Klho, she is so dang cute! Tell Krew we love him and we will bring him a treat when we get home!

jEn said...

Krew is a BABE!!! crazy he's 8!!! yes let's go to lunch. That would be so much fun! and the pool!

Unknown said...

Good luck to you guys next weekend!!

Unknown said...

I can't belive you have an 8 year old! Time flies..he sure is going to be a lady killer! Hope you're doing good.

Haskins said...

Those are so cute!!! I just love them!! I need you to do some more pictures of my kids again!!! I love klho puts your head down when she is mad, McKay does that same thing! I think it is so funny!

Ellery said...

i have missed so many darling posts!! the pics you took of your kids are to die for, seriously! i love that rob and you and i have 3 darling 8 year olds. especially krew. he is truly a one of a kind kid. and he is lucky to have such a one of kind momma :)

Em said...

He is so handsome Tiff! I am glad he is good help for you : ) Gotta love those helpers.

Ellery said...

Krew is going to be the hot guy in The Fast and the
Furious when gets older. His name is Paul something.

jeanette said...

I cannot believe Krew is 8! Crazy! I just had to comment and tell you that you have the absolute cutest kids in the world. He is seriously the best looking 8 year old I have ever seen and the pics of your girls are adorable too!!!

Our place said...

wow big * yrs old!! What a handsome boy. He reminds me of your brother when he was little he had those lady killer eyes too!! LOL. You sure are a pro at taking pics !!! such a talented mom you are Tiff!!