CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

To Robyn...





This is a tribute to my dear friend Robyn who I love love love so much. She is one of the funniest, greatest friends I know. She is truly a woman of my own colors and we have so much fun together (some that were on the trip with us might say a little to much ;). She is so excited to see these pics of herself. She got a really good massage from Her neice can't you tell she is in heaven and she read alot of dirty magazines to. Rob I love ya and I will keep some other lovely ones to myself!!!

6 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Oh I HEART that pic where she is reading In Touch. Too funny!!!

Whitney said...

Oh Robyn! I love all these pics! Just a reminder of how much fun Robyn is... I'm glad you guys had fun down there!

RaKell said...

I love it. Robyn loves her trash mag's, I think that is why she has her salon in her house so she can say they are for her clients but we all know the truth!

Robyn said...

Oh man, I am so hot! I cant even stand myself! Tiff, Im so glad you came with me, you are the best snuggle partner a girl could ask for! I enjoyed are long night in the rain and the fact that you lite my butt on fire! You are my soul sister! I love ya! Ps I think our smiles in that first picture make us look soooo hot! Look at my freaking fang! Wow!

Molly said...

Lake Powell is the best! I'm glad you had fun! I feeel like I haven't seen you in forever!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Rob I love you too!!!