CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

What we were doing before all the rain.






We have been so excited for summer and just couldn't wait to run through the sprinklers and to go swimming and before all the dreaded rain came we did manage to get a little bit of that in. Krew and Kwinc were in heaven running through the sprinklers but Khloee didn't want anything to do with it. She just sat there with this disturbed look on her face. I did find one thing out and that is to not mow your lawn right before the kids run through the sprinklers or there feet will look like Krew's above. Summer please come back so we can have some more fun!!!

9 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Love the grassy feet!

Marianne Martin said...

Seriously, it is so pathetic that we're half way through June and there hasn't been one decent day to go swimmming.

Whitney said...

Oh Tiff your kids are so freaking cute! Love the pics

Kallas Family said...

I am going to the peaks on Thursday and Friday if you are up for it!

Robyn said...

It's all I have heard lately! When will the weather be good so we can play in the water! Love that pic of Krewser! So cute!

Cami said...

Rain Rain go away!!! So cute, I love the one of Krew and the green grass! Khlo she is one of a kind I can't believe that little thing is 2 Holy Cow.

jEn said...

Tiff! are you kidding me?! your kids are sooooo adorable!

Haskins said...

So Cute!!! I know I want summer to come back too! I mean honestly its almost July!

Ellery said...

cannot believe how big khlo is!!!! the sun is finally here!! let's go to the pool!!