CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

My trip to the store...


So have I mentioned how much I just LoVe Khloee ? Or how she is gonna be 2 next week? Or just how much FuN she is to take to the store? I was at Target the other day and she was OUT OF CONTROL so I stuck her in the cart with a (fully) packaged box of 2 barbies. I thought this will keep her entertained for awhile. Low and behold I get to the cash register and the kid has totally ripped the box to shreds all that is left is these 2 barbies and a bag. So Khlo managed to get herself 2 new barbies that day. What a smart kid!!! Oh and I just thought I would post of pic of what my bread looked like when I got to the cash register she must have used it for a padded seat. Isn't she clever ?

8 comments:

Sommer said...

What a smart girl! That is way too funny.

Unknown said...

She is very clever!! You better keep your eye on that one!!

Whitney said...

Haha that is so funny! So are you saying that's what I get to look forward too???

Haskins said...

That is funny!!! Sounds like my experience to the store with McKay, except instead of a barbie a broken car toy!!

Jami Hansen said...

Khloee & Ryker have so much in common. I'm so glad they are related. Khloee is like her G-pa Judd when he was a kid. Ryker is like is Uncle Josh. He is a little shit. When need to get these two little shits together. We would have a very fun day. How are you guys doing? You've got a b-day coming up...Love ya

Robyn said...

Your nice for buying the barbies and bread, you know me, I would have just hid it somewhere!:) But I sure do love that kid! Holy crap, can you believe she is gonna be two? I'm dying! She kills me! Way to go Klho!

Kallas Family said...

I can't believe you bought the bread after it was smashed I would have for sure gone and got another loaf! Welcome to the terrible twos!

Sarah said...

She sounds so cute. I wish i lived there! I miss food shopping at Target, I don't have any good stores here.