Monday, November 26, 2007
GINGERBREAD HOUSE
So for Family Home evening I thought it would be fun to make a ginger bread house. I was so patient and let the kids decorate the entire thing doesn't it look GREAT? I am now just hoping that it will stand it seems to be moving little by little every time I look at it! What great memories though right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Wow you have talented kids! So cute and good for you for having the patience to let their creativity expand! I love it!!
Your kids did a good job! Hayden and I did one also. He just wanted to watch me and secretly I was glad because I wanted it to look perfect! OCD! My poor kids!
It actually looks really good for having the kids help! I think I bought that same house too make!
What a great idea for FHE!! I am always struggling with ideas to do with the kids. I like that one! It actually looks really good!
Angie
I am so proud of you for letting your kids decorate it but I think that you might have helped since it looks so good!!
The gingerbread house is great but... im not gonna lie Im more impressed you had family home evening!!!
Are you sure you didn't help, it looks pretty good? Hey whit has a blog cyandwhitneytidwell.blogspot. You can look and see who her favorite sister is.
how funny I worked on my blog, then i started looking at my friends blogs, and saw that you did a ginger bread blog too! great minds think alike!
Tiff,
Darling gingerbread house. Your kids did that. So good. Your kids are the cuttest. It's so neat to hear from you guys.
Love it
Ash
Post a Comment