skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My little catapillar
I had to show this picture of Khloee in her costume so you could see how big this costume actually is - it was crazy she hated it! It was such a pain to take on & off but I think it is so cute! She was just insistent on eating it every time I put it on her.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! She looks too cute! lol
I just about bought a costume almost like that for Avery. She looks so cute and warm. We should get together some time my kids would love it.
Oh my goodness!! Your blog is so flipin cute!! Where did you get that background! Okay now you will have to tell me how to do the slide show. I tried and it didnt work for me! P.S. Your kids look so beautiful!
Angie
Wow, she's getting big! Very cute costumes. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment