CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

"First Rollover"

So today when I was getting the kids ready I just put Khloee on the ground on her back to play for a bit and when I came back into the family room I was so suprised to see her on her stomach I looked at her and she was smiling so big so proud of herself! I can't believe how time flies and she is rolling over it's so sad but so happy at the same time -

3 comments:

Cracker said...

That is so exciting!! I know what you mean, I cant believe that McKay is already crawling he is growing up so fast!! Khloe looks darling in that picture!!
Angie

Kallas Family said...

Yeah! She did it!!

Robyn said...

tiff, this is such a cute picture of khloee! what a proud moment!! But i just have to say one thing! so classic you now about what!!!