CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

TRICK OR TREAT!!!


I think that Halloween this year was one of the longest days of the year! We didn't stop all day from Kwincee's preschool party to Krew's school parade then Kwincee had dance and straight to Trick or Treating - We went around the neighborhood and then headed to all the grandparents and the Petersons house The kids were in Heaven by the time we got to Pat & Juju's house Kwincee could barely keep her eyes open while trying to eat some roles grandma made her!

4 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Khloee's costume is the cutest thing I have every seen!!!

Haskins said...

Oh my gosh!! So cute!! Your kids look so darling! I cant believe how much Krew looks just like Lance. By the way I am hoping that you will go to dance class next week!! :-)

Robyn said...

Those are soooo cute! Maybe you should put me on your friends list..seeing how I am your BEST friend! ;)

Cami said...

Very Very cute! Especially the chunk in the middle. Good Job Tiff your blog is awesome, I must say I am very impressed!