CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

So my dear friend Jess tagged me (thanks Jess) - I usually dread being tagged but I thought this one was very clever. So you have to show a picture of your purse and everything in your purse. For those of you who know me, my purse is HUGE because I carry everything in it. (notice the scrub brushes) I know everyone will ask , so I went to IKEA a while ago and bought those and have just had them in my purse forever. They make a great toy for Khloee. So now I am tagging Ali, Angie, Cami, Kim and Tai. Good Luck Ladies!!!

11 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Can I ask why even your purse photos look professional!!!! You are too cute! And what is that white fuzzy thingy??? Love the scrub brushes :-)

Tiff said...

Oh yea - white fuzzy thing is Kwincee's purse.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Tiff do those scrub brushes come in handy when you got the itch?

Haskins said...

Right, Kwincee's purse, sure! Just kidding, that is impressive that the scrub brushes fit in your purse!!

brit said...

I love that even with all that stuff it all looks so organized! Mine would have flower petals & leaves along with numberous receipts & wrappers...usually no one else sees inside!

Cami said...

LOve the scrub brushes

Kathy said...

I am so glad you did not tag me. You have seen my purse and i would have to take multiple photos. Yeah, your purse photo is quite professional looking. Where are the cheerios?

Kallas Family said...

So what if I don't have a purse? I just have a huge diaper bag that has so much sh*! in it that it will take me five shots to get in all in. I will get you back someday.

shelby said...

The scrub brushes are so funny! I think its funny the things we do for a little peace and quiet!

Ash said...

Tiff I am loving this tagg. It was very clever. Now I get to see what all of you carry. K I love those brushes, that is too funny. So fun Tiff!

Molly said...

I love your pics! Who are you taking poto classes from?