CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged...

Tagged...

So Tagged again by Roberta ... Oh how sweet she is! This is quite lengthly so here goes nothin -

TEN YEARS AGO I WAS - Attending College at the University of Utah, working and having a great time just playing! I can honestly say me and my friend Kim had the best time. It was a blast being up there on our own. We lived in the dorms, are room was tiny, but oh so fabulous! I was dating Lance (what a shocker) and just hangin out!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED -

Salt Lake U of U dorm room
Salt Lake City (ghetto) I'm talking across the street from the state fair park
South Orem in pinnacle apartments
Lehi
Pleasant Grove

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST -

Take pictures to Ellery
Need to go to Target for lotions etc.
Get car serviced and licensed

3 BAD HABITS -

Biting my nails
Chomping my gum (Lance gets so mad)
Cash register Jaw (you all know what I'm talking about)

PLACES YOU HAVE WORKED -

Taught dance
Life guard at 7 peaks (Oh yeah baby)
Zuka Juice
County Seat (remember that store)
Capacaban Tanning Salon
CheckRite
Orem High drill team Advisor
Medical biller

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME -

I absolutely hate my teeth so bad! I even smile a certain way so that certain teeth show - I will have beautiful teeth one day I promise you that.

I really think I am a pretty good singer but I don't really get to sing that much at church cause I don't know how to read music. But when I am by myself I sound just like who ever is on the radio!

I don't really like chicken I prefer a hamburger or steak over chicken!

I have naturally curly hair but always wear it straight

I hate flavored drinks like orange or grape soda because I couldn't swallow pills until I was a sophomore in HighSchool so I always had to take liquid tylenol and those drinks remind me of it.

So I hope you enjoyed! I am now tagging Ali, Kim, Cami, Angie,Kathy & Tai.

4 comments:

Haskins said...

Those are pretty funny things I didnt know about you!! I didnt know you didnt like your teeth, I think your teeth look great, even when I was in high school (no joke) I had always thought your teeth were so nice!!

Tai Christensen said...

I cant believe you have naturally curly hair and you straighten it!! You are so lucky! I love learning things about people you dont know. The little things are what make us uniquely us!!!

Kallas Family said...

Was it really ten years ago that we lived up at the dorms??? I can't believe that! I have to say I knew all that about you except I really thought you liked your teeth after you got your tooth!!

Kathy said...

Tiff that is very interesting about you. I had no idea you hated your teeth. Now I am going to look at your smile!!!