CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pretty in Pink!

So I got this skirt for Kwincee because she had Hazen pictures and I just loved it so much I thought I would take some of Khloee. Isn't that great they can wear the same size? I think so!!!

17 comments:

brit said...

Yeah...I totally agree with you, so is so cute I could just eat up those cheeks! I can't imagine how great your pics will be after photo 102. Happy shooting!

Kallas Family said...

Very Cute!! I am glad you are getting so good with that camera since you will be taking our pictures in five months!!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

adorable!! Those are the cutest pictures and I love the skirt on her!

Kathy said...

you took those???? You are amazing!!! Come and take some of Sadie. I will trade you rides for Kwincee to dance (gpixdJust Kidding)

Tai Christensen said...

Cute pics! I cant believe what an awesome photographer you are!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Tiff I can't believe how big khloee is getting!!! She is so dang cute!!! I blows my mind that she will be one in just a few months!!!

Robyn said...

Tiff, you are really getting so good! Where did you take them at? She looks like heaven! I love her and just want to squeeze her!

Robyn said...

ps she would look alot cuter though if she had cash register jaw!! JK

ALI said...

She is such a poser. I can't believe how you lucked out with such a good baby. I guess you were due.

Haskins said...

Oh my goodness! That is to die for. How cute is she? I love that!! I was going to do something like that for Maddi when she was that age and by the time I found a skirt like that she was too old! Anyway that is the cutest!

Ashlee Raubach said...

wow! you have learned alot at that class! those pics of khloee are so professional! she is such a darling baby! I need to get into this class!!!

Ashlee Raubach said...

Its me again! Is it Nicole Hill who is teaching this class that you are taking? I can't remember what you said, but I did look up Nicole Hills website, she is amazing! She's so artistic, and I love her work! Let me know!

Gretchen said...

Tiff, I'm so glad you said hi! It is so much fun to be able to catch up with old friends. You have the cutest little family and I can't believe your pictures. You are so good. I need to take that class.

Cami said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute!!! I love that chubby baby.

Whitney said...

Oh my Gosh! Tiff, these pictures are so freaking cute. I am so impressed. I so need to sign up for those classes!

Unknown said...

Tiff, you are becoming quite the photographer. That is something I've always wanted to do-take a photo class. Good job!

jEn said...

tiff she is so cute. I love those pics. you are reallu good at that i wish i was. I can't believe she is that old. I love all your kids they are so so cute