CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wooden Spoon


So in our class we had to choose an item out of a bag & "shoot" it 7 different ways. I was so LUCKY to choose a wooden spoon - I thought this was pretty funny, so I thought I would share

8 comments:

Kallas Family said...

I see your scrub brushes once again made it in a photo!!

Haskins said...

Very cute!! You are so creative, I think if I pulled out wooden spoons I think I would be screwed. Very Cute!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

tiff, seriously I'm impressed "way to think out side the box" as say say!!! Good work!!!!!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Looks good!

Ellery said...

i am proud of you bringing out your creativity! I am inspired! Go Tiff!

ALI said...

Im so Proud i would never be able to come up with those cute ideas

Robyn said...

Wow! If we were in grade school you would so win the reflections contest! Good job!!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures!! Okay,you don't know me but I am curious where you are taking your photography classes? Please let me know. Thx. If you wouldn't mind emailing me at amy@sagecommunities.com.