CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Khloee's 1st apple ...

Khloee had her 1st apple yesterday! No, I did not give her an entire apple - Kwincee had left her apple on the floor and Khloee crawled as fast as can be, to the apple, and started going to town! She honestly was in HEAVEN! I couldn't resist taking a few pics.


18 comments:

Tiff said...

I forgot to mention on this post that notice Khloee does not have a massive bow on the top of her head! I just wanted you to notice because you won't see this very much!!! After all she is BBK (Big Bow Khloee)

Kallas Family said...

Her outfit is adorable!!! Do you not feed that kid?? Ha! Ha!

Tai Christensen said...

Oh my gosh that is sooooo cute! Real people food is always so much better than that gerber crap!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Go khloee!!! Hey khlo maybe try looking under krew and Kwincee's beds(there might be a banana under there waiting for you!!!!)

Kathy said...

Yes I did notice the absence of the BIG BOW. Was it just to hard to pick which one to wear between the 3500 bows? She looks so so very cute!!!

brit said...

she is such a QTP2T!!! Too bad apples don't taste that good after you have had chocolate or diet coke!!

Robyn said...

I love that you let your children eat off the floor! Im suprised Lance let her eat it though!:) She looks so cute! Next thing you know she be tippin back on mama's diet coke!

Cami said...

I love that kid!!!

Ashlee Raubach said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! I have been soo busy doing -I mean helping:)- my son with his report at school, so I haven't been able to get updated on all of my blogger friends for a couple of weeks! And this was fun! I love your pics, and Kwincee's party was so much fun! ( your comment on her sucking thumb was so cute!) K so I'm so confused on the Good things Utah.. are you cohosting?? When?? That is soo awesome! Let me know so I can set the TIVO!!!

Sarah Mickalson said...

So adorable!

Sommer said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you in the second picture.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Those are such cute pictures of Khloee. She is such a sweet and adorable baby!

Haskins said...

That is so fun!! Kids for some reason always love apples, that is bascially the fruits I can get them to eat!! I think Kholee looks beautiful with or with out her bow!!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

its been such a long time since we have seen you guys. found your blog of cyndi's ... isnt blogging beautiful! we miss you! what darling children you have!

Lindsey said...

I love the second picture. The expression on her face is so funny. Looked like she enjoyed her little treat!

Ash said...

Tiff could this little Kholee be any cutier! I am loving her!

The Farrell Family said...

Hey Tiff, it was fun to hear from you! I loved looking at pictures of your darling family. What cute kiddos! And you are such a good photographer! I just looked at the pics you took of Angie's kids too. So cute! I wish I lived there and could have you take pics of my little one. :)

Lid said...

She is so dang cute. I could squeeze her! She was loving that apple! Looks like a professional took those pictures!