CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Krew, Kwincee & Khloee



So I finally took a Picture with all 3 of my kids. I have to say that I LITERALLY had 10 minutes to take these pictures and Kwincee was complaining about how cold she was the whole time. Are these dresses to die for? Yes, I know courtesy of my friend Britnee and her to die for flower/boutique store called Bloomers in Provo and the Flowers in there hair are from a girl named Joy, who has the best clips ever and I am hosting a party in about a week that you all MUST come to. I will have more details soon!!! Oh yeah one more thing how dang BIG does Khloee look to the rest of my kids in the first picture - just check out those legs!!! (just a little piece of Heaven)

23 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh just one more thing!!! Khloee's tongue is always out (check out the 1st pic) We think she is teething!!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Tiff you did such a great job on those pictures! I am in love with your girls dresses and bows. They all look adorable! I need to just have you take my kids pics the next time I need them taken. I am excited for you to show these pics on Monday at GTU.

RaKell said...

So cute, I love the dresses. Can I just say Khloee's is so perfect. The more baby fluff the better in my book. I would take her in a heartbeat, she would fit right in with my babies. Your pictures are great what a pro.

ALI said...

Those thighs are heavenly. Those pictures are so stinkin cute I need a turn.

Kallas Family said...

I need a girl desperately!!! Those dresses are to die for!! Start shopping for matching boy outfits for my boys pictures.

Haskins said...

Your kids look adorable!! They all look Like models!! They should be on the cover of something!!

Sarah Mickalson said...

So adorable. I remember kwincee as a baby. She was so little and petite. You have the cutest kids!

brit said...

The pics are amazing! As Nicole would say..."there eyes are totally in focus!" & yes khloee's thighs are to die for. why can't that still be cute when you're older? I would be the cutest!!!

Robyn said...

Love those dresses! so stinking cute! That is such a cute picture of all of them, you did good!

Kathy said...

Tiff,
Khloee does not look big its just the HUGE BOW!!!!

Hayley Holliman said...

Such cute pictures! You did a great job. But I really think you are in for big trouble with Krew. He is such a babe, going to be such heart breaker. HAPPY EASTER! ! ! Love Ya
O-ya good luck tomorrow Tiff, I'll be watching.
And don't forget to invite me to the Bow Party.

Cami said...

OH I love those kids!!!
Ryder loved Krews Birthday Party, he's been carrying his ---- I mean treasures around everywhere, he even had the cool glasses on for Easter pictures. Thanks:) Good Luck GTU.

Cyndi said...

Milo Had SOOO much fun at krews party! he could'nt stop talking about "wrestling uncle Lance" I dont think he got sick from there, he just catches everything that comes around! Good Luck Tommorow! Im getting all nervous just thinking about it! You'll be great!

Ash said...

Tiff your kids are so cute. I love those dresses. Someday I will have the chance to buy one. And those bows. You know your stuff Tiff. I still would want to come to your party though.

Gretchen said...

I just saw the show and it was so fun to see you. You looked amazing and did such a great job. I was so nervous for you because I kept imagining myself in your shoes and I think I would have fainted. I love love love that you gave the girls Sonic gift cards. Happy hour is my favorite. BTW your kids are gorgeous and your girls dresses are so cute.

Sommer said...

You did such a great job today!!!! It was so fun to watch you. The sonic gift cards were classic, it was hilarious. That is such a fun opportunity :)

Brandy said...

Tiffany- I'm totally stalking you from Tai's blog! (I'm Lizy's mom from dance) I just had to tell you how awesome you were on GTU this morning! Lizy was so excited to see Kwincee's picture on TV. She made me rewind it over and over. It looked like so much fun, you are so brave! Your pictures are simply adorable. I may need you to take some of my kids this summer.

Cyndi said...

Tiff! Russ and I are Watching GTU right now! I cant help but have the biggest smile on my face as I watch it! You Were Awesome! I loved it! Milo was so excited when he saw krew's picture on t.v.!

Ellery said...

Seriously you could not take a bad picture of your kids! The girls are adorable as always and Krew is handsome as ever. Not to mention such a cool dude.

jEn said...

Tiff you did so good yesterday. You looked so cute. As i was watching it Kev said, Jen you have a perma smile! Ha Ha it was so fun to watch you. I love these pics of your kiddies. they are so so cute and you are so good at taking pics.

Whitney said...

No joke Tiff these are the best pictures. You are so amazing! I cant wait for you to take pictures for me.

Unknown said...

Tiff, I saw that you didn't have very many comments on your blog and I felt bad for you, so I thought I'd write something(he he) You did do a great job on GTU...you'll have to let us know how it went. Your kids look adorable! Khloees thighs are my favorite..really I think those are my favorite things on babies!

Cori Simmons said...

The pictures are beautiful. They are all so photogenic. I really would like you to take some B/W head shots of Bo and Savannah some time real soon because I need to post them on my BLOG. Yes, you heard correct - I now have a blog. What a process that was. But it's finally done - I think.