CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Kite Festival








While we were in St. George there was a kite festival and the kids were in Heaven! There were so many rides and they were with there cousins and Kwincee's friend Kelsey was down there too.

11 comments:

Molly said...

I've never heard of the kite festival! St. George sound soooo great right now!

Haskins said...

I am so glad that you had a good time!! That is so fun that your cousin was there too. Looks so warm and fun!

Sarah Mickalson said...

That looks like so much fun!

Jami Hansen said...

Tiff,
I'm glad you guys had some fun. We really had alot of fun hanging out w/ you guys this weekend. Thanks, for putting up w/ us. We love you guys..

Ellery said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you got away! We need to plan a trip!

Marva said...

I love your pics! BTW Would you be willing to do family pictures for us? We need an updated one badly. St george looks like it was a blast. We need a getaway to some place warm. I'm so jealous.

Shannon said...

I found you, Casey was checking out your blog also. So glad we can keep in touch via blog world. Your children are beautiful as well as thier cute names! Boy have our lives changed since San Louis Obisbo, eh. I Love it, tell Lance hello for us.

May Family said...

Hey thanks! Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your baby is. I'm just beginning, and still trying to figure this blogging thing out.

Lid said...

That looks so fun. I would want to try all those things too. Can adults do that???? Looks like you all had fun.

Ash said...

Tiff what a blast. This looks like so much fun. I love that they are in special uniforms to go down. How cool. Love your pictures!

Kathy said...

TIFF, I am glad you had fun in st george, but it really is time to do a new post!!!