CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged


My friend Lid tagged me and this Tag is so dang funny I love it! Here is the deal - 10 things in your home but the rules are no cleaning ( I mean it) no wiping counters nothing lay it all on the table!!! So here we go -

1. Closet (that's right just look at that mess I have my clothes jammed in there & the scary thing is there are two other sides that look exactly the same - I need a garage sale!)2. Laundry Room - look at the dirty clothes on the floor that is pretty much a daily battle at our house.
3. Fridge - pretty sad nothing to special!
4. Kitchen sink - Luckily for me I had just done the dishes
5. Family Room - for me this room stays about like this but you should see the toy room upstairs, that is a scary sight!
6. What your kids are doing while taking these pics? Yea Khloee is in pure heaven she has 2 little greeters when she wakes up that love to come play in her crib with her!
7. Your bathroom - not to shabby from this angle you can't see any of the mess!
8. Your favorite pair of shoes - like Lid I couldn't decide so I posted 2

9. Self Portrait - Uggly Betty ha ha (but for real don't ya just feel like that sometimes)
10. Dream Vacation - I honestly would love, love to take my kids on a disney cruise I think that just sounds so fun for them and for me! Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe someday!
K - that's it pretty fun! I am now tagging Kim, Jess, Hay, Rob & Tai. You better get a move on this I am excited to see yours!

12 comments:

Ellery said...

that is a FUNNY one!! thankyou for not tagging me..that could be a scary post for me. plus im sure i would cheat..ha ha.
love those shoes!! where r they from?

Angie said...

The shoes are super sexy! The house looks amazing as well - you are such a super woman, is there a 'S' on your chest somewhere?!

Haskins said...

Cute shoes!!! I love them! I love those pictures over Khloes bed how did you get them big like that?

Natty said...

where do you get your cutest shoes in the world?? hopefully theres a website because I kinda live in the middle of no where

Molly said...

I love this tag! Your house is clean, and I love your shoes!

Kallas Family said...

where's you diet coke that is suppose to be in that fridge!!!

Tai Christensen said...

Tiff you know I love you but I am graciously bowing OUT of this tag! You know I just got back from the Dance Attack/Cali vacation and I am leaving town again on Thursday! You cant even see my laundry room because of the clothes and suitcases! Tag me again when I have been home for at least a week :-)

Unknown said...

Love the shoes Tiff! And a Disney Cruise does sound really fun!

Lid said...

Way to go Tiff. You are awesome. I love you....and your shoes. :-)

Tanalyn said...

hi tiff, hey have u found out what K class Kwincee is in yet?

Tanalyn said...

Lemmon,new teacher, mornings. How 'bout Krew? 'Kota got Retchler.

Jami Hansen said...

I want to go on a Disney cruise so bad. I want Dan to take me on our 10 year anniversary next year. The kids can maybe come. It depends on if I need a break. J/K Tiff we need to put it together. Let's Go.... You looked really cute when I saw you. You always do. I sound like a lesbian. j/k Your Hot...